Quality Granite is based in Silverton: Pretoria.
A company specializing in the manufacturing and installation of granite, marble & quartz surfaces.
We manufacture tops for: kitchens, vanities, braai areas and bars, stairs, claddings, fire places and anything you can dream of we make it for you!
We take pride in adhering to installation dates and insuring our clients receive the best service for their money.
Longterm quality (Reinforced Steel)
6 mm reinforced steel strips are inserted in bottom of the granite (not visible at all) around all cut outs of sinks preps and hobs, to insure no braking. This method is implemented by us for the last 2 Years, and we have a 100 % no braking record since.
We Only Deliver The Best
- Quartz surfaces are the result of over 30 years of research and development. An engineered stone product, ProQuartz surfaces comprise approximately 93% natural quartz, together with pigments, polyester resins and other adhesives. These materials are subjected to a high-tech system of vibro-compaction under vacuum. This exclusive process results in a non-porous, agglomerated stone that has the look and feel of natural stones such as limestone, granite or marble.
- The original premium quartz surface, Caesarstone is a polished, luxurious home and commercial interior surface that oozes sophistication and elegance. Not only is it a beautiful choice for classic and contemporary kitchen and bathroom designs but its durability, eco-friendly ratings and warranty make it the top selection for your project, no matter how big or small. With four collections on offer, Caesarstone offers a wide selection of colours, graining and movement developed to last a lifetime. Caesarstone is the benchmark brand in surfaces for the home and a well-established selling and buying point in the realty sector.
- The Africa Range – Quality Granite is the South African distributor of The Africa Range, a brand that specializes in granite slabs sourced from the deserts of Namibia. Because these slabs are natural stone and are essentially ‘raw’ products, like all natural stone, products from this range also require maintenance and sealing in order to get the best out of each slab and to ensure they retain their look and feel. Granite is durable, but can contain natural cracks and fissures and tend to be porous. Regular care will ensure this natural surface lasts beautifully.
- Eezi Quartz is an Quality Granite original brand that offers the consumer an affordable alternative to wood, laminates and scratch-easy surfaces. Eezi Quartz countertops don’t just offer you amazing durability and a good-looking kitchen or bathroom finish, with Eezi Quartz you can rest assured that you get your countertops at an affordable price! Our countertops come in 20mm thick slabs and are great for kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities and backsplashes. With 9 popular colours to choose from, you are bound to find an Eezi Quartz countertop to suit your home interior. Now available with a 15-year warranty.
- This original brand features a beautiful selection of natural stone slabs. Granite, marble and onyx slabs from all over the world can be found in the Rudi’s Choice stable. Rudi Eggers, our iconic CEO, personally treks to every location to select and inspect blocks at their source, ensuring that the consumer gets the best value for money and the best quality possible. Rudi’s hand-selected range of exotic and local materials ensures that you’ll have access to the best selection of natural stone with graining, colours, movement options that will excite your creative senses. Rudi’s Choice offers three collections: Affordable, Select and Exotic to suit your taste and budget.
- Dekton employs exclusive Sinterized Particle Technology, a high tech process which represents an accelerated version of the metamorphic change that natural stone undergoes when subjected to high temperatures and pressure over thousands of years. Sinterized particle technology synthesizes truly innovative procedures from the most advanced technology industries. This evolution represents a technological and industrial leap capable of generating a new process, a revolutionary material and a leading product. Electronic microscopy allows us to fully appreciate the material’s zero porosity, a consequence of the sinterization and ultra-compaction process exclusive to DEKTON. This zero porosity and lack of the micro-defects that cause tension or weak spots mark the difference as far as DEKTON is concerned.
- Our products include the most demanding quality controls that offers a basic qualification to a product that has become in the skin of thousands of kitchen in more that 52 countries. Silestone is a compound made up of 94% natural quartz, which make it extraordinarily hard and resilient. It is an excellent surface for kitchen worktops, bathrooms, floors and wall cladding using the minimum number of joints. Silestone is Natural Quartz created for kitchens and bathrooms decoration from a treatment that offers beauty and a wide range of colours, extraordinary textures and outstanding properties. Silestone is a non-porous surface and highly resistant to stains from coffee, wine, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, makeup and many other everyday products.